The Care and Share Time Bank would like to invite you to our first virtual "potluck"(gathering). This Zoom potluck will happen Sunday, June 7th at 6:30-8pm
Let's have some fun with this! Here's the plan:
- We'll play a little music from Bill Cohen (2 min)
- I'll give a short greeting and summarize the agenda (3 minutes),
- Everyone will be able to introduce themselves and have 2 minutes to list offers and requests,
- Show off your pretty food that you have cooked for the virtual potluck and imagine sampling everyone else's delicious food (5 min)!
- have a virtual sharing table (anyone who wants to give away an item can present the item, and anyone who would like it can claim it and arrange for a porch pickup.) (10 min)
- And, of course, talk a little about our time bank. Let’s discuss what we’ve been doing within the Time Bank and what we could be doing for the greater community in this difficult time. (30-60 min)
The Care and Share Time Bank is committed to serving the needs of the public while taking precautionary steps on behalf of our members and the community. With the outbreak of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, we are monitoring information and following guidelines provided by our city, county and state health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC). As a result, the CSTB has decided to cancel the potluck scheduled for Sunday, March 15th, April 19th, and June 15th.
We will keep you informed of any additional changes in operation as this rapidly changing public health situation continues.