Forgot your password?
Joining as a new member?
Please add email@example.com as one of your email contacts so that emails coming from TBT don't end up in your junk or spam folder, ESPECIALLY if you are using an AOL address. AOL has very stringent spam filters and often treats emails from hOurworld as spam. Please check your spam folders if you are expecting an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and do not see it in your regular email inbox.
Welcome Tampa Bank Time Bank Members
The NEW Time and Talents Time Banking Software is now LIVE!
Logging in to the NEW Time and Talents Time Banking Software for the first time?
1. You'll need to reset your password.
2. Enter your email address above and click on "Forgot Your Password?"
3. Check your email inbox for a new temporary password (check your junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox).
4. Follow the steps to login using the new, temporary password that was sent to you.
5. Once you login RESET your password to something you can easily remember (click on the "Account" icon).
If you have problems logging in contact us at email@example.com.
Want to learn more?
Our friends at the Louisville TimeBank have done a fabulous job on a series of videos that cover different topics. Some of their processes may differ from ours, but this is an excellent source for learning more about our time banking software "Time and Talents." Click here to view all the Louisville TimeBank YouTube videos.
A sampling of over 24 different topics covered in the videos:
1. The first time you login after software change from Community Weaver to Time and Talents
2. How to record time credits in time and talents
3. How to find a service in Time and Talents
4. How to post a service ad in Time and Talents
5. How to change the category of your service ad
6. Announcements Feature in Time and Talents
Safari, FireFox and Google Chrome do not always auto refresh content. To see your changes force a page refresh. You could also perform a browser fix:
Go to Instructions To FIX Safari and Click the Safari Tab
1. Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
2. Accept the warning message and you will be taken to a list of preferences
3. Locate the preference browser.cache.check_doc_frequency, double-click on it and change its value to 1
Simply close Chrome, right-click your Chrome shortcut, click Properties, and then in the field labeled Target:, make it look like this:
"...chrome.exe" --disk-cache-dir="C:" --disk-cache-size=N