Five Core Values Guide all Participation and Decision Making
1. Assets: Everyone is an asset: We all have something to give.
2. Redefining Work:
Objectives (Shared Intentions) for 2020 to support our Mission
· Run quarterly Introduction to Timebanking sessions.
· Establish and sustain regional hubs that meet monthly.
· Plan to have Gathering with a Purpose in 2021. *
· Provide orientations for new members.
· Engage current members in exchanges.
· Involve more people in doing work for the Timebank itself.
· Report an increasing number of exchanges representing more hours of service reflecting the dynamics of shared values that meet members’ needs.
· Encourage high school students to choose TampaBayTimebank for their community service.
The Mission of the Tampa Bay Timebank is to build community by encouraging members to share their talents, skills and passions, while supporting Tampa Bay activities that are in alignment with our vision, and creating meaningful exchanges between members using time, instead of money, as the currency.
Goals to support this Mission for 2020:
· Teach the Tampa Bay Area about Timebanking.
· Apply the values, innovations and tools of timebanking to communities and organizations of the Tampa Bay area.
· Share the values of Timebanking with individuals and organizations of the Tampa Bay Area, including the Tampa City Council and various educational institutions of the area.
· Increase active membership to create more opportunities for increased quality of life for our members.
· Mobilize members’ neighborhoods to meet community needs through regional hubs.
· Enable neighborhoods to contribute as assets in community service.
· Strengthen the bonds between neighbors and neighborhoods in Tampa Bay.
· Engage in “co-production” in which we support the activities of other organizations for mutual benefit.
· Work with at least one civic association: Tampa Heights or Seminole Heights, for example.