Our new applicant has requested that you provide a reference in support of his/her application to become a member of Time Bank of the Rockies. We are a non-profit organization and service exchange that has a goal of building community. Every exchange is based on time: Members earn and spend hours, with every hour equal regardless of the service. We respect and value everyone, no matter what your given skill set or present circumstance may be.
Our new applicant has completed our online application and needs your reference in order to become a member. Because there is so much trust involved in exchanging between neighbors, we perform reference checks on all potential members.
Please reply to this email and answer the questions below at your earliest convenience. We invite you to learn more about our organization and explore the benefits of joining, just as Our new applicant has! For details, please visit us at www.timebankoftherockies.com.
Applicant's name: Our new applicant
Reference provided by:
1. How long have you known the applicant?
2. In what capacity do you know them?
3. To your knowledge, does the applicant use good judgment?
4. How responsible is the applicant?
5. What special skills, gifts, and talents does the applicant possess?
6. Does he/she relate well to people of all ages?
7. Do you have any reservations about recommending this person to become a member of Time Bank of the Rockies?
8. Is there anything else that you would like to add?
9. If we need additional information, what is the best time to call you?
Please Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail it to: Time Bank of the Rockies, PO Box 85, Montrose, CO 81402.
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely, Cynthia Harwood, Executive Director