Please provide phone numbers for two personal references. We CHECK all references to keep you and our membership safe.
NO family or household members as references please! Click the 'Print References' button to see what kind of questions we will ask your references.
Our new applicant has requested that you provide a reference in support of his/her application to become a member of the Hudson Valley Hour Exchange.
HVHE is a not-for-profit organization that builds community in the Hudson Valley by facilitating a community hour exchange. Members earn and spend hours, with every hour valued as equal regardless of the service. Because there is so much trust involved in exchanging among neighbors, we do reference checks on all potential members.
Please complete the questions below at your earliest convenience. Simply use the reply option, filling in your answers immediately following each question. Return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference for: Applicant's name: Our new applicant
1. Reference provided by: (your name here)
2. How long have you known the applicant?
3. In what capacity?
4. To your knowledge, does the applicant use good judgment?
5. How responsible is the applicant?
6. Does the applicant relate well to people of all ages?
7. Do you have any reservations about recommending this person to become a member of the Hudson Valley Hour Exchange?
8. Is there anything that you would like to add about the applicant to help us better understand his/her character, skills, gifts, talents?
9. What are the best times to call you? Preferred phone number(s)?
Thank you for your time! We invite you to find out more about our organization and explore the benefits of joining. Find out more at http://www.HudsonValleyHourExchange.org! We respect and value every single person's time and skills.
The Hudson Valley Hour Exchange