For potlucks in South County: Questions? Want to help? Contact Mike Stewart ♦ Phone: 805-704-4175 ♦
- Strengthen the fabric of our community.
- Serve people and give them a means to serve.
- Establish new relationships and meet real needs of our community members.
The Mission of the Central Coast Hour Exchange is to encourage people to connect with others in the community to build networks of mutual assistance and create a more resilient and sustainable local community.
We recognize that each person has talents to share, and that the overall community is strengthened when neighbors help one another. For every hour that you help meet the needs of another member, you earn a time credit through the exchange. This time credit can then be redeemed for services from others, and the cycle of helping grows and strengthens.
√ Imagine getting hour credits for providing services and using skills that you enjoy.
√ Imagine using those hour credits for the things you least enjoy or can’t do for yourself!
Safari, FireFox and Google Chrome do not always auto refresh content. To see your changes force a page refresh. You could also perform a browser fix:
Go to Instructions To FIX Safari and Click the Safari Tab
1. Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
2. Accept the warning message and you will be taken to a list of preferences
3. Locate the preference browser.cache.check_doc_frequency, double-click on it and change its value to 1
Simply close Chrome, right-click your Chrome shortcut, click Properties, and then in the field labeled Target:, make it look like this:
"...chrome.exe" --disk-cache-dir="C:" --disk-cache-size=N
Want to learn a bit about TimeBanking? Here are some helpful resources: